domingo, 29 de setembro de 2013

The Best I Can

I don't want to kill anyone anymore
I don't want to lose again what I had before
for not knowing how to keep my feelings inside
I swore that I would resist
It's too much love to provide
so why am I trying to insist?

Swallow my heart
What am I trying to do?
Pushing you against me
While I am trying to be
The best I can for you

It's a danger
to look in my eyes
to feed my anger
not loving
just pretending
while I'm fading into you

I am here
but where's my mind?
Lost around this world
that I build
to protect you
from me

I am the ghost of my own shadow
please, light my darkness
Turn me into dust
dissolve my needless lust
 my weakness
and please, be true
While I am trying to be
the best I can for you


Andressa Liz

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário